Our next Historic Neighborhood Alliance meeting is scheduled for next Wednesday, September 9 at 5:15. We will be meeting this time at the HSF owned Hamil-Holmes House located at
Please RSVP so we know how many chairs to bring to the house.
September 9, 2009
5:15 pm, Hamil-Holmes House
Welcome and tour of home
Approval/modification of August minutes
Neighborhood Reports: concise update from each neighborhood
· Active issues/opportunities in your neighborhood
· October Tour 2009: October 10-11
(OT occurs before the October HNA meeting!)
· OT: Tickets, Patron Party, Mum orders, OT5K: spread the word!
· Volunteers needed for 321 E Bank project (paint, clean, yard)
· Price reductions
· Give Gwen a call anytime you hear of someone looking properties.
Updates/action item review and next steps:
· Brochure update
· HNA website/blog
· City Council Forum
General updates: Christine Wilson/Ed Clement
· HNA non-profit status report
Reminder: HNA meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
Next meeting: Wednesday October 14, 2009, 5:15 p.m at the John Steele House